Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where to Find Inspiration?

Sometimes you feel so inspired by everything around you, by the leaves falling off the trees, by the squeaking of new shoes in the school halls and sometimes even by a person's Facebook post, even if you don't really like them. On the other hand there are times when you just can't feel inspired by the little things in life and you have to take drastic, ok maybe not so drastic, measures.

Whenever I can't seem to come up with ideas for outfits and I am uninspired by fashion I have different websites that usually bring the inspiration right back to me. There's Lookbook, which I wrote about in my previous post. A community for fashionistas to connect and share the outfits they have been wearing lately. There is also Pinterest, my personal favorite, not only does it give me ideas in fashion but in every other category as well. If you have not been on Pinterest before, I suggest you give it a try when you need a little inspiration or when you are just dreadfully bored. And then sometimes I check out fashion and beauty youtubers like Bethany Mota also known as Macbarbie07. She sometimes does "haul" videos where she shows you all the clothes that she has bought and believe it or not, it is very entertaining to watch and can inspire you to try a different style you may otherwise have not given a chance.














I hope you find your inspiration!



Love,




Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment