Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lookbook

Lookbook has been an obsession of mine for a couple of years now, but I just recently got back into it. If you have not heard of Lookbook before, I suggest you check it out because it is a great way to get inspired by fashion. These photos are from a photo shoot I had with my sister and I posted three of them on my lookbook page (I will post the link to my page below). It was a great way to bring in the springy weather we were having that day. P.s I am very impressed with my jumping abilities! ;)
My skirt is from Forever 21 and my sweater is from Old Navy.

Strike a pose!

I slightly resemble a pirate when I pose like this...

My headband is also from Forever 21!

Don't forget to smile! :)

Hmmm...does serious work for me?

My favorite picture from this shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment