Sunday, March 24, 2013

Today's Fashion Haul!

Today I went shopping with my Aunt who came to visit us from Chile as a surprise. She wanted to pick some things out to bring back to my cousin and I thought I would take my aunt to the mall today to see if we could find things for her to bring back to Chile.

I new I was in danger when I walked into Wet Seal and I saw that the dresses were 25% off!
I ended up getting two dresses at Wet Seal (the ones in the picture) and I was absolutely in love with both of them! The coral colored dress is a maxi dress but the lining stops at the knee and has little holes in it, kind of like netting. The blue one is knee length and has spaces for skin to show on either side, they were both so original and perfect for summer!

I also got two pastel colored sunglasses with a gold heart on either side of them. They were two for ten dollars, so I couldn't resist! Wet Seal is starting to grow on me now....
We then went to Victoria's Secret where I got two pairs of panties for FREE! How is this so, you ask? I  get coupons in the mail from Victoria's Secret that I think are from signing up for Angel Rewards or something.

Our last stop was at Icing where I got two gorgeous necklaces for twenty dollars! I kind of went crazy today... I usually don't do things like this but I just couldn't resist and it's good to splurge once in a while!

Love,

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment