Friday, March 15, 2013

The Best Time to Wear a Striped Sweater

    Last week I went to the mall to pick up some take-out from Noodle Express and my sister and I could not help but glance in a couple of stores while we were waiting for our food. We went into American Eagle and as always they racks and shelves full of adorable things. I wanted to buy them all! Sadly American Eagle usually has pretty unreasonable prices, at least for a job-less student like me. I usually don't like spending a lot of money on clothes, I know it's bad but I would much rather have quantity then quality (if the quantity i am buying is full of cute things!).



We then wandered into Wet Seal, which usually is not really my style, and bam! There were some really gorgeous spring dresses at the front of the store. Of course me, being the cheap spender that I am, rushed to the back of the store to look at the sale racks and my sister happened to find an adorable striped white, blue and pink sweater on sale half off of the sale price. She graciously let me have it and when I calculated the numbers in my head, I found the price of the sweater to be an unbelievable $7.50.  Let's just take a moment to let this sink in....I could not believe it! Whenever I (or in this case my sister) find an amazing deal like this I feel like I'm an explorer and I have just made a glorious discovery.

Tonks is my modeling companion!
Sweaters and cats are two of my most
favorite things in this world :)





My collared dress is from Forever 21.

I ordered these Oxfords from Amazon.com 
and I think they spice up an outfit perfectly.

Enjoy your sweater weather!

Love,

Michelle





  



No comments:

Post a Comment