Thursday, October 10, 2013

Goodbye September

Goodbye September and hello October!

Wow...September seems to have just flown by, where did it go? How did that even happen? Although I am extremely excited for all of the wonderful occasions that are ahead now that it is October, I don't want to forget all of the lovely little memories that I made in September. I think it is very important to treasure even the smallest perhaps "insignificant" moments in life. The start of a new month is the perfect time to remember all of the great parts of the month that has just come to an end.

I really enjoyed making this little collage of
my September. I think I am going to make it a
monthly tradition,what do you think?

If you didn't already know, my sister and I have a Youtube channel, TwoYearsEightMonths, the name came from our age difference, I am exactly two years and eight months older than she is..Clever, huh? Anyways I really wanted to share this portion of my life with you because although it isn't completely related to fashion (we do have a selection of fashion/beauty videos though)it is important for me to document some other passions of mine on this page and hopefully you guys will enjoy it too! We just started around 6 months ago so we definitely have a lot of improving to do but we are very excited about our channel and have a lot of ideas for future videos! Here is my most recent video of my September favorites.




I hope you all had a superb September and have an even better October!

Love 

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment