Monday, October 28, 2013

More Fall Outfit Ideas

Autumn as proven to be an extremely beautiful time of year, not only in terms of the gorgeous landscapes but also the adorable outfits that come with the cooler weather!

Recently my sister and I have shown our YouTube channel some fall love with a couple of fall themed videos!

This first video took a lot longer than our usual videos but I think it is one of my favorites. :) I hope you enjoy Aline and I's Fall Outfit Ideas!


This second video is one that I made on my own and it is a "Get Ready With Me" style video and of course it is themed around fall!



I hope you check out these videos and if you do comment below:   "Michelle's blog sent me :)". 

I hope you find these videos entertaining or helpful and that they inspire you to "fall" more in love with the fall season! :)

That's it for now.

Love,

Michelle

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. what cute videos! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!!♡ Love hearing from you! :)

      xoxo

      Delete