Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello Halloween!

If you know me, and I'm assuming not many of you don't, you will know that I love dressing up...like a lot...I also have a huge sweet tooth and a deep love for candy, that makes Halloween the perfect holiday for me. Although I did not have an extremely exciting Halloween this year (unless you count eating candy and reblogging pictures on Tumblr exciting) I had a great time experimenting with costumes throughout the Halloween season and taking many a "spooky selfie".


1) My first costume is a 1920's Great Gatsby inspired look! A bob haircut, dramatic makeup and pearls really give this costume a "flapper girl vibe".



















2) My second costume is the one and only Miley Cyrus. This look was by far the easiest, wear all white, put your hair into space buns, slap on some red lipstick and you are ready to roll! Don't forget to stick your tongue out though!

 
3) My third and final costume was basically all done with makeup! Just use liquid latex, tissue paper, white face makeup and some fake blood and you will be transformed into a hideous zombie!(Watch Michelle Phan's YouTube tutorial for specific instructions.)




I hope all of you had a happy Halloween! 

What did you dress up as this year? :)


Xoxo


Michelle

2 comments:

  1. wow your costumes are great! The miley one was so funny :D

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Haha yes, being Miley was definitely the most fun!!

      xoxo

      Delete