Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School Again!


As many people of 18 years of age do, I am about to begin my first year of college. I am not sure what to think of it yet. I am excited to embark on this journey of self discovery and higher learning but also afraid. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" is a question that often taunts me. The idea of having to choose what I want to do for a living is absolutely terrifying to me. Not because I have no idea what I want to do but because I want to do so much! I have so many passions that I could carry out into many different careers, art, fashion, music, languages, film, theatre, teaching, writing... these are all things I have interest in and it frightens me to think of having to choose only one of them. For now I guess I'll just work on being happy when I grow up, because happiness is truly priceless. 

Ready to go back to school?

My high waisted shorts are from Forever 21.
I ordered my Oxfords from Amazon.com! They 
can be worn throughout the entire year!


I really like this look for back to school, it is cute
and very comfortable too!
My polka dotted collared shirt is from
TJ Maxx!


Going back to school usually is something most people dread,
 switch it up this year by thinking about what you're looking forward
 to! Whether it be seeing your friends, taking a fun new class or
wearing that new pair of shoes that desperately want a day out!
 Whatever it is there's always something.

Love,


Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I checked out your blog and it's beautiful, I am following you now!
      It would be great if you could return the favor :)
      Thanks again and have a lovely day! ♡

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Sure,follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete