Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Closet Tour!

I have been horrible at keeping my new year's resolution of posting more on here, however, I do have many acceptable excuses for why I haven't posted in so long! But I will spare you that boring story today and instead I give you a very fun closet tour video! These are my some of my favorite videos to watch and I decided to share this with all of you in hopes that you also enjoy watching these types of videos! 

My sister and I hit 1,500 subscribers today and we are so excited about how our YouTube channel has progressed and we are very enthusiastic about our future on YouTube. If you are a viewer reading this, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting us and what we love to do.




Happy first day of spring and I hope you enjoy my closet tour! :)

xoxo

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment