Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Lauren Conrad


Whenever somebody asks me, "who's your fashion inspiration?", the answer is easy. Lauren Conrad's casual yet super girly style is exactly what I strive for. As a fan of The Hills I can appreciate Lauren's growth in personal style. From early 2000's grunge to classy and feminine, Lauren Conrad has blossomed into a fashion icon.
What I admire most about Lauren's style is her ability to make causal so chic as well as the simplicity found in her outfits. She can throw on a dress and some heels and looks completely put together but not over the top. Overall I think Lauren Conrad has impeccable taste and she is definitely one of my fashion inspirations.









What do you think about Lauren's style? Who is your biggest fashion inspiration?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought she's one of the chicest women ever! Absolutely adore her styl :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Thanks so much for commenting, dear!

      xoxo

      Michelle

      Delete